Sinuswars7: Sinus Congestion and Blocked Nose Remedy (100% Natural with No Side Effects) Review

Sinuswars7: Sinus Congestion and Blocked Nose Remedy (100% Natural with No Side Effects)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
What a complete and total waste of money this product is. I have had a sinus infection since November 2007. Finally went to the doctor at the end of December. I was prescribed antibiotics, oral corticosteroids, nasal steroids and a nasal sinus rinse. None of these products worked and my doctor recommended a CT sinus scan. As a last resort, I tried SinusWars 7 based on a recommendation from their website for my symptoms. What a mistake!
After using this product for over a month now, I am convinced that the little white pills are nothing but sugar! $35 for a tablespoon of sugar! Maybe if you just believe hard enough, these sugar tablets will work for you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sinuswars7: Sinus Congestion and Blocked Nose Remedy (100% Natural with No Side Effects)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sinuswars7: Sinus Congestion and Blocked Nose Remedy (100% Natural with No Side Effects)

0 comments:

Post a Comment