Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2) Review

Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had sinus problems my whole life and as I've gotten older I've developed allergies - mostly to anything related to petroleum products; that means SOME magazines and newspapers and product boxes -(not all and I wonder why). Anyway, I heard about this on a radio station's natural health program; the Dr. mentioned that sometimes fungus and infection can develop in the nose "nodules" so I purchased it to try one more thing. I got a pack of two and gave one to my daughter for my 10 year old granddaughter who also has sinus infections a lot and it's made a difference to her as well. I used it every morning and every evening and it truly makes a huge difference - I got to the point when I wasn't even thinking of my problem, truly remarkable! I ran out of the Olive Mist and the problem is returning so I'll never be without this product again, I promise you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment