Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, I don't normally endorse any drugs, I am recieving no payment for my endorsement, I have no affiliation with the producer of this drug, and I don't believe in Homeopathic cures. Well, usually I don't.
I bought this product with a GREAT amount of skepticism because I was suffering intensely painful leg cramps at night a couple of times a month. A friend at work recommended the product - and frankly I was desparate.
There is simply no doubt about the effectiveness of this product. I take one pill nightly (I don't even know how to follow directions - I take one pill and just swallow it with water) and no more cramps. I go off this medication and cramps start reoccurring a few times a month. Back on the drug again and no cramps. I can't explain HOW this stuff works, but it does.
All I can promise is this stuff works on me. I have no idea if it works on everyone, most everyone, or just a few. But given the alternative of painful leg cramps (and if you have ever had these you understand immediately) you just need to try this stuff out.
I use only a single pill a night. I swallow it with water along with my other normal nightly medications. And something inside this pill stops the cramping. I don't believe it is the quinine because tonic water which contains more quinine doesn't work. But something in this pill - maybe several somethings mixed together - stop the cramping.
This stuff is worth a try!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Leg Cramp With Quinine by Hylands - 100 Tablets ( Multi-Pack)
Click here for more information about Leg Cramp With Quinine by Hylands - 100 Tablets ( Multi-Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment