Lean EFX by Fahrenheit Nutrition Review

Lean EFX by Fahrenheit Nutrition
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these in a nutrition store, not amazon or online. These are supposed to kill your appetite but it didn't for me, appetite still going strong. However, I like the energy boost. Its a lower boost but it lasts all day. I work 12 hour overnight shifts and still have plenty of energy to hit the gym in the morning plus I do a 30 minute cardio during lunch break. The mood enhancer I would say works very well, I do tend to notice I'm in a better mood and things that would normally upset me I have been brushing off. I can't say anything for weight loss because I have only been taking for 5 days and weight has been going up and down. No bad side effects... yet. Contrary to what some people have said I was actually able to fall asleep right after taking this (may be weird schedule). I wasn't even trying to go to sleep, was trying to stay awake and ended up sleeping for 5 hours.
It may be more expensive but I would suggest buying in a store instead of online. From reading and own experience a lot of consumers complain about getting 'bunk' pills online and have better luck in stores.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lean EFX by Fahrenheit Nutrition



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lean EFX by Fahrenheit Nutrition

0 comments:

Post a Comment