Heliocare Oral Capsules (60 capsules) Review

Heliocare Oral Capsules (60 capsules)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been doing a lot of research on Heliocare and have discovered that there are three different companies selling products by the brand name "Heliocare"--Douglas Pharmaceuticals out of New Zealand, Biopelle out of the US, and IFC out of Spain.
Through much research, I discovered that IFC is the manufacturer of this product. Biopelle just got clearance in February 2010 to exclusively distribute and market IFC's product to the US. The Douglas product (shown here)is the distributer in New Zealand.
To tell them apart, the Douglas product has the circle with the curved line underneath. (This is the IFC logo, so we know they are an authorized, legitimate distributer or there would be a serious copyright lawsuit in progress.) The Biopelle product has a fern on the packaging.
I hope my research has helped clear up any confusion. I am planning to purchase this product, but wanted to make sure that it wasn't a dangerous knockoff or otherwise unauthorized product--hence the several hours of internet research I did to track down who makes what. It is amazing to me how hard it was--transparency in pharmaceuticals should be the order of the day!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Heliocare Oral Capsules (60 capsules)



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Heliocare Oral Capsules (60 capsules)

0 comments:

Post a Comment