SLIMALUMA? 500 mg - Natural Appetite Control with Caralluma, Green Tea & Chromium | 60 Vcaps. Made in the USA. Review

SLIMALUMA? 500 mg - Natural Appetite Control with Caralluma, Green Tea and Chromium | 60 Vcaps. Made in the USA.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I sought out this product after a magazine question/answer page indicated that caralluma fimbriata was a proven weight management tool in Europe, but only available in the States under a few supplement labels. I ordered one bottle to try it. It's been three weeks and I have lost about 5 pounds. I am watching what I eat and I do walk about 2-5 miles 5-6 times per week. I have a VERY hard time losing weight, this product does seem to help. I also notice an increase in energy, which is great! I started following the weight watchers plan this week so I am hoping to see more dramatic weight loss with the combination of the two.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SLIMALUMA? 500 mg - Natural Appetite Control with Caralluma, Green Tea & Chromium | 60 Vcaps. Made in the USA.



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about SLIMALUMA? 500 mg - Natural Appetite Control with Caralluma, Green Tea & Chromium | 60 Vcaps. Made in the USA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment