DENOREX SHAMPOO THERAPEUTIC Review

DENOREX SHAMPOO THERAPEUTIC
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used Denorex for years and highly recommend it to those who need a strong dandruff shampoo. It is a coal-tar formula, which some buyers may find objectionable. It has a strong smell to it also, but I like the smell and so does my wife. Mostly, I like the way it works. It keeps my scalp free of itching and flakes and that is what I want in a dandruff shampoo.
Please be aware that this is the "original formula", which is a coal-tar based solution. Denorex also comes in a non-coal tar formulation which I find does not work as well.
Denorex was taken off the market for a time due to health concerns about exposure to coal tar. I found the following on Wikipedia:
"According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, preparations that include more than 5 percent of crude coal tar are Group 1 carcinogens.
According to the National Psoriasis Foundation and the FDA, coal tar is a valuable, safe and inexpensive treatment option for millions of people with psoriasis and other scalp conditions. [2] Coal tar concentrations between 0.5% and 5% are safe and effective for psoriasis and that no scientific evidence suggests that the coal tar in the concentrations seen in non-prescription treatments is carcinogenic."
How to use:
Apply this medication to your hair and scalp about 2-3 times a week. This medicated shampoo is for use on the scalp and hair only. Do not use if you have open skin (e.g., sores/wounds) on your scalp. Avoid getting any of this shampoo in your eyes - it really stings!. Since the shampoo is brown in color, it has the potential to stain your bath towel if you spill some on it.
I got this information from a health center site:
SIDE EFFECTS: Minor skin/scalp irritation or darkened/stained skin may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: large and/or painful skin sores/pimples on the scalp. An allergic reaction to this product is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
I have never had a problem using Denorex Coal-Tar Shampoo. That is not to say you will not. It works for me.
Jim Koenig


Click Here to see more reviews about: DENOREX SHAMPOO THERAPEUTIC



Buy Now

Click here for more information about DENOREX SHAMPOO THERAPEUTIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment