Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I started taking these as a suggestion of my aunt who is a nurse. I had just had lower back surgery and she told me that this would be great for my joints. After taking them for a few weeks I noticed my knees were feeling much better. My back was the same but my knees were so much better! As a Letter Carrier for the USPS, my knees were always giving me problem. When I bent them, they sounded like broken glass and at times felt like someone was stabbing them with a knife. They feel so much better now and when I forget to take me Glucosamine & Chondroitin, my knees remind me of this. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Glucosamine & Chondroitin 500/400 Plus MSM 180 Caps NOW Foods
Click here for more information about Glucosamine & Chondroitin 500/400 Plus MSM 180 Caps NOW Foods
0 comments:
Post a Comment