Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been taking a Glucosamine & Chondroitin in tablet form for some time and with mixed results. Yes there was much improvement than not taking it but I'm always looking for something better for my joint pain in my shoulders; and I have found it in this product. I not only has Glucosamine & Chondroitin in liquid form which is much more digestible, but also includes 500mg of MSM.
I actually purchased my first bottle at a "warehouse" food outlet that begins with the letter C. Was there ever a difference over the tablets I have been taking.
As I write this review I have since ran out of my first bottle for about 5 days ago. Last night I woke up several times from intense shoulder pain to the point I had to go to the medicine cabinet and take some coated aspirin.
I am differently on the hunt now for the best deal I can find on line (as I do not live near the warehouse outlet near me)to purchase more of this product.
NOTE: If you are taking a Glucosamine & Chondroitin product for the first time you may not notice any immediate improvement. Give it a week or two before you come to the conclusion as to wither this product has any beneficial results; but I'm willing to bet that it will.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine, Natural Berry 16 fl oz (480 ml)
0 comments:
Post a Comment