Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As compared to all the other vitamins/supplements/herbs that are out on the market promoting "sexual satisfaction," I would have to say that I have gotten the best response from this herb. Granted I have only taken this herb for 2 days, however I noticed results the first day that I started taking it. After doing some research, the dosage that I decided to use is 2 capsules (400mg each) per day, 2 days on 2 days off (as recommended by multiple literary sources). The first day went on as normal leaving me feel pretty normal. The night however, brought more of a response that I was expecting/hoping for. When my girlfriend and I went to bed I couldn't keep my hands off of her, which led me to more or less pounce on her. I experienced really intense, almost overwhelming sexual desire and felt as though I wanted to go all night long with her. Touching & kissing her skin alone left me incredibly horney and I couldn't get enough of her. The following days have been filled with similar experiences, a lot of physical play, and an increase of sexual thoughts running through my head.
Side effects: there can be several side effects that are realized with this herb. To date, I have only experienced being slightly more irritable (pissy) than normal on days that I take the herb.
I have tried many herbs and supplements in my search to enhance my sexual experiences: Damiana, Maca, Rhodiola Rosea, Epimedium (horney goat weed), Muira Puama, Ginkgo Biloba, Tribulus Terrestris, L-Arginine, and now Tongkat Ali. Out of all of these, Tongkat Ali produced the most noticeable result that I was very impressed with. While use of L-Arginine produced more of a physical result (increase of semen and slighly longer & stronger orgasm), Tongkat Ali produces an increase in libido and sexual desire. More experimentation is needed and I will update this review as I continue to take this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tongkat Ali 120 Caps
0 comments:
Post a Comment