Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My mother's husband works at Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocer's and the two of them were always convincing me to get homeopathic products to try as alternatives to all of the pills I was being put on. I often said no, but while visiting for a month, I was unable to get my Clonazepam ("Klonopin") prescription refilled, so I began going through withdrawals. I asked them to pick me up something to help with the nerve pain and anxiety and withdrawal symptoms and this is what they bought for me. I think I would've gone crazy without it.
I will admit, I had to take much more of this than my prescription but: 1) I was going through withdrawals, so I don't think that would be true for people who are not currently on or coming off of a prescription anti-anxiety or anti-seizure medication and 2) It was amazingly calming and helped me sleep at night.
I think this is a great alternative to prescription medications, which I'm now trying to avoid altogether. I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and "Lyrica" didn't work for me, but this stuff does. So I recommend it.
I feel it has the strength of a prescription without being a narcotic, addictive, cause withdrawals, or have any side effects.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
0 comments:
Post a Comment