Vite 20 Antifungal Cream 0.67 oz Review

Vite 20 Antifungal Cream 0.67 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got a bottle of this last time I got a pedicure and I can't believe how well it works. I've taken Lamisil (perscription for fungus) for two years and you aren't supposed to take it long because it's hard on your liver or something....never did clear up all the fungus. The gal who gave me a pedicure suggested this and I've used one bottle (.67 fluid ounces) and the fungus is gone. I was glad to find it here at Amazon because it's a little cheaper....and I want to continue using it so the fungus doesn't come back! It's a great product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vite 20 Antifungal Cream 0.67 oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Vite 20 Antifungal Cream 0.67 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment