Flex-a-Min Complete Glucosamine Chondroitin Msm Coated tablets By Natures Bounty - 120 Ea Review

Flex-a-Min Complete Glucosamine Chondroitin Msm Coated tablets By Natures Bounty - 120 Ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

This was the most horrible 'on line buying' experience I've ever had. The third party seller sent the wrong item, then tried to convince me it was "better and more expensive." I told them I wanted the product I had ordered and they became rude and belligerent. They said they would send the correct item with a return label for the wrong proeduct. Finally, 5+ weeks after I ordered the product, the correct product arrived, but with no return label.
DHMedical is very unreliable and unprofessional. Amazon has been very helpful in attempting to rectify the situation. I have no complaints about Amazon.Mary Anne Hughes

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flex-a-Min Complete Glucosamine Chondroitin Msm Coated tablets By Natures Bounty - 120 Ea



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flex-a-Min Complete Glucosamine Chondroitin Msm Coated tablets By Natures Bounty - 120 Ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment