Schiff Glucosamine HCl 1500 mg Plus MSM 1500 mg Per 3 coated tablets, 150 coated tablets Review

Schiff Glucosamine HCl 1500 mg Plus MSM 1500 mg Per 3 coated tablets, 150 coated tablets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been taking this product for over two months, and they simply don't work. I'm beginning to think I wasted my money. I switched to Flex-a-min by Nature's Bounty instead and noticed a reduction in pain and stiffness in only 2 days. So the folks at Schiff must be making these out of filler, because they had absolutely no effect. Why would I lie? They don't even look like the real Glucosamine tablets by Nature's Bounty, which are superior and actually work. I bought two bottles of this Schiff for $20 and think I wasted my money. I suppose there's no way for me to get a refund, so it's a lesson learned. Totally worthless product. Will never buy again.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Schiff Glucosamine HCl 1500 mg Plus MSM 1500 mg Per 3 coated tablets, 150 coated tablets



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Schiff Glucosamine HCl 1500 mg Plus MSM 1500 mg Per 3 coated tablets, 150 coated tablets

0 comments:

Post a Comment