Primatene Mist Inhaler Refill, .5 fl oz (15 ml) Review

Primatene Mist Inhaler Refill, .5 fl oz (15 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
About two weeks ago, my father passed away and apparently my emotions triggered one of the worst asthma attacks I've had in years. I don't like using any medications, particularly after having been weaned off of four of them years ago when I was living on the east coast. I thought that after I moved to Arizona, I would never have any serious asthma attacks again. Nothing could be further from the truth. After my father passed, I came very close to going to the emergency room because my breathing was so bad that I became dizzy and felt like I was about to pass out. I tried drinking tea, meditating and doing breathing exercises to no avail. Nothing seemed to work. So finally, I staggered into the drug store and bought myself a primatene mist inhaler. After taking just one puff, my breathing opened up and I felt so relieved that it's hard to put it into words. After struggling to breathe for two weeks and then having it restored from a puff of an inhaler in seconds is nothing short of amazing.
I only use things like this as a last resort because epinephrine has some bad side effects. It's a potent drug which causes nervousness and increased heart rate. Whenever I use it, I have difficulty going to sleep at night. I never use this more than two or three times a day. I've heard of some cases of people dieing from using this, but when you get asthma attacks as serious as I have it's more likely that you would die from the asthma as opposed to the inhaler.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Primatene Mist Inhaler Refill, .5 fl oz (15 ml)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Primatene Mist Inhaler Refill, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment