Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was a fan of Latisse and had used it for 4-5 months with great results. However, it is not recommended to be used on eyeBROWS. The drug rep that told me about Latisse, recommended Librow. Whenin 4 weeks, I could see results. My eyebrows became fuller and darker over the next weeks. Meantime, I decided to try Lilash, thinking that if I lost my long lashes obtained with Latisse, I would switch back. I never saw a difference. I have been using Lilash instead of Latisse for several months. It is MUCH more convenient to use and I do not worry about the potential side effects that are listed for Latisse. I did, however, have to STOP using Librow. I am a blond and I began to look like Charlie Chaplin: ALMOST BLACK brows. I emailed the Librow company and they advised me to use Lilash on my brows and that the Lilash would not turn my brows so dark. So, now, I use Lilash on both my eyelashes and eyebrows. They are both beautiful. I now use nothing on my eyebrows and they are perfect. In the past I would not have left the house with putting eyeshadow on them. I sometimes FORGET to put on mascara! If I put on my eye liner, I will forget the mascara! With one quick coat of mascara, my eyelashes look better than they did with 5 coats before I started using Latisse, and they look EXACTLY the same after switching to Lilash. Finally, my husband's eyebrows had gotten thinner and grayer with age. He is 60. I talked him into trying Librow. I could see a difference in four weeks. It has now been 8 weeks and his brows are very dark and full again. These products really do work.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LiLash LiBrow Purified Eyebrow Stimulator (5.32ml), 0.18-Fluid Ounces
0 comments:
Post a Comment