Vitamin D3 10,000 i.u. 120 caps Review

Vitamin D3 10,000 i.u. 120 caps
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Everyone in the family had Vitamin D tests (25-Hydroxy). Our levels were in the teens and single digits so the doctor prescribed a prescription 50,000 mg once a week gelcap. Only one member of the family took this and his level went from single digits to the 15 ng/mL (still very low).
The rest of the family took Pure Encapsulations Vit D3 5000IU and all our levels are above 32 ng/mL, in the normal range, in less than 2 months. Of course, I don't know if our health has greatly improved. There are some incredible claims about Vit D3. I can attest to only one: I don't feel as exhausted as before. If that is a placebo effect - it was worth the money. I know this is anecdotal evidence, but the lab numbers confirmed that, at the very least, this form of D3 is easily absorbed and stays in the blood long enough to be picked up by the phlebotomist.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vitamin D3 10,000 i.u. 120 caps



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Vitamin D3 10,000 i.u. 120 caps

0 comments:

Post a Comment