Fungal Defense by Garden of Life 84 Caplets Review

Fungal Defense by Garden of Life 84 Caplets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Im on my 4th day and I dont have any negative comments about this product, I've just had an excessive amount of gas, no bloating, just passing lots of gas and an annoying headache for 4 days now. This is not going to stop me from continuing the product, but wondering if this is a side effect or a lack of water intake issue.
I dont have any intestional or bowel problems but decided to take this product after finishing the 10-day Perfect Cleanse. Im hoping that the headaches & gas subside.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fungal Defense by Garden of Life 84 Caplets



Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Fungal Defense by Garden of Life 84 Caplets

0 comments:

Post a Comment