Avoca ASU Tablet, 120-Count Review

Avoca ASU Tablet, 120-Count
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
At 55 I experienced what apparently is a common symptom of bilateral hip soreness. This ailment was especially evident in the mornings when I would expect to feel my best. Being stationary at night seemed to exaggerate my pain which is supposedly consistent with degenerative joint disease. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication was not providing long term relief, and I did not wish to take them on a chronic basis. After some personal research I decided to try Avoca ASU from Nutramax Labs. After 4 weeks, at the loading dose, I noticed a clinical difference, and I continue to take them at a maintenance level. Very satisfied. Only negative is that the pills are bitter and cannot be chewed. Must be swallowed whole and are not coated so they go down a little rough sometimes. Once you reach the maintenance level, it's not as difficult.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Avoca ASU Tablet, 120-Count



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Avoca ASU Tablet, 120-Count

0 comments:

Post a Comment