Aurora Vocalzone Throat 24 Pastille Review

Aurora Vocalzone Throat 24 Pastille
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am Australian, but I travel quite a bit by air, and often seem to get a dry, persistent cough. I write about science, so I am severely sceptical about herbal remedies and New Age junk (don't eat the green crystals, they aren't ripe), but this one works on dry, self-priming coughs.
In 2006, I was in Cornwall, researching a book (still not written) when a distant relative who lives there introduced me to this product in a pub when I could barely drink my beer, thanks to a wretched cough that had followed me around Athens (where it developed), Kefallonia, assorted other Greek islands, Vienna and Britain. It worked, just like that.
They have little taste, so they don't detract from what you are eating (or drinking!), and my distant cousin told me that choristers (like her) just slip one at the back of their mouths when performing. I carefully husband my stocks, and when my younger son asked what he could bring back from Cambridge, I said Vocalzones, because they aren't available in Australia.
No side effects noticed, no problems experiences, other than the problem that, until I found them on Amazon, I was forced to play the miser and suffer for a week or two until I was sure I needed them. Bless you, Mr Amazon!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aurora Vocalzone Throat 24 Pastille



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Aurora Vocalzone Throat 24 Pastille

0 comments:

Post a Comment