Equate - Headache Relief, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine, Coated Tablets, 200-Count Review

Equate - Headache Relief, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine, Coated Tablets, 200-Count
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I suffer from headaches constantly....99% of the time it's nearly all day, every day. I was taking two 500mg acetaminophen's about every 4 hours prior to this medicine. I can't take straight NSAIDs as it tends to hurt my stomach, even though that's what works best. The tri-combination in this medicine works wonderfully though. I take two pills twice a day now, and if my head or body is hurting more that day, I take just one pill in between the two doses which seems to help. The dose lasts longer than acetaminophen alone and provides no negative side effects. The caffeine doesn't affect me that I can tell, but I don't think I am very sensitive to caffeine to begin with. Overall, I would recommend this to others, but would advise caution to extended use of NSAIDs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Equate - Headache Relief, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine, Coated Tablets, 200-Count



Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about Equate - Headache Relief, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine, Coated Tablets, 200-Count

0 comments:

Post a Comment