Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Since I've tried all of these, I'll share my perceptions. This two-bottle set is nice because you get the two different sizes. For traveling, the 1 oz size is the best. Both Rain and Oasis offer 1 oz bottles. The Biotene spray bottle is 1.5 oz, but feels bulkier than the extra size seems to warrant. The larger sized Rain bottle is great for bathroom use. I'd like it for bedside use also when I'm awakened by dry mouth at night and fumbling sleepily in the dark, but find the taste too vibrant at that time.
Regarding taste, Biotene tastes rather medicinal to me and while not exactly unpleasant, I far prefer Oasis. The mild taste of Oasis is more pleasant than Biotene and more subtle than Rain. It gets the job done in a non-stimulating manner. During the day, the stimulating minty Rain taste feels bright and gives me the sense that my breath is better too, but at night I don't want that bright taste.
Regarding the spray delivery, I found the Biotene spray the least effective of the three. It's okay, but limited, so one spray doesn't feel like enough. The Rain spray is an airy spray and if held very close to the mouth seems to distribute itself well inside, but I usually feel I need multiple sprays with this product too. I prefer the Oasis spray since it's more directed. At night it is less likely to get on my face or bedding if I don't aim perfectly and since it's a more forceful spray I get a good dose with one spray. During the day, when out and about, if I need a spray, I prefer getting the job done quickly and discretely so the quiet single spray of Oasis serves that need better.
Bottom line; when I rebuy, I'll go with Oasis as the best all around product for me. Rain is a close second if you need to use it a lot during the day and enjoy the bright mint taste.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xlear Spry Rain Oral Mist with Xylitol, 4.5oz Packages
Click here for more information about Xlear Spry Rain Oral Mist with Xylitol, 4.5oz Packages
0 comments:
Post a Comment