Bach Essence Mimulus 20 Milliliters Review

Bach Essence Mimulus 20 Milliliters
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My rescue doggie has always been terrified of loud booming noises, like fireworks or thunderstorms. He would run all over the house crying, trying to find a place to hide, and looking for me to comfort him. I bought a Bach flower essence book dedicated to animals and Mimulus was recommended for unknown fears in animals. I felt this was appropriate for Tennesse's fear, and got some. I was skeptical about flower essences, but figured if I gave it to an animal, they couldn't fake a reaction because they have to clue what they are taking. Well it worked like a charm with the next big thunderstorm. I gave him about 3 or 4 drops, and low and behold within about 10 minutes he was laying down comfortably with his front paws crossed like it was just another relaxing night at home. I have been using Mimulus on him now for 5 years, and I swear by it. Bach Flower essences rock. I have tried some on myself since then with sucess. I would recommed buying a book to understand them better because they do work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bach Essence Mimulus 20 Milliliters



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Bach Essence Mimulus 20 Milliliters

0 comments:

Post a Comment