Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Since I've been using it (about a month), I have noticed a slight difference in evening out the tone of my skin, though I don't think I look especially "radiant". I can't really tell the difference that way. The SPF is fine for me, since I stay out of the sun almost entirely, though I always think if I were going out I'd be wearing at least this SPF with makeup over it. It does smell very nice, and it's very gentle. I have oily/combination skin, with I think medium-sized pores, and don't feel it makes an especially good base for foundation, so I suggest a separate primer if using this product. That being said, I don't tend to look shiny. It lasts for EVER, though, because you only need a little bit and it does leave your skin smooth and well-moisturized. So if all you need is a light moisturizer, this is well worth the price. I would think it would be best for someone in their teens or early to mid twenties, and I think it would be very soothing for anyone with sensitive skin, though I can't be sure of that considering you could probably use hydrochloric acid as an astringent on my face and I'd be okay.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 - 4 oz.
Click here for more information about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 - 4 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment