Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well, you decided to be a little rebellious and read further. That's OK, because I have plenty of praise for this product for you to read!
Being the product of a Japanese mother, I grew up with Seirogan, an herbal staple in most Japanese households. I always despised taking it but grudgingly had to admit that it worked. As I grew up and moved out on my own, I forgot all about it until a family reunion, where I experienced some digestive issues, and my mother silently handed me her old stand-by: a bottle of Seirogan with its familiar label, now a bit faded. It brought me right back to my childhood. I took a dose, and a bit later, my aching tummy started settling down, and my more experienced mind started reflecting on this wonder "drug."
Seirogan includes four main ingredients: Phellodentron Bark, Citrus Unshiu Peel, Gambir Leaves, and Licorice Root, along with water, Beechwood Creosote, Glycerin, Calcium Carboxymethyicellulose, and Cinnamon Bark.
First of all, the smell. Oh my word, the smell. The majority of first-timers will open up this bottle and recoil in horror at the overpowering scent invading their airway. I will not mince words: This stuff reeks. If you didn't already get an idea from the ingredients listed above, I will try to describe the scent as I wave the bottle under my nose: imagine bacon over a campfire (yes, a campfire with real crackling wood), mixed with burnt toast, as you're standing on a freshly tarred roof in the middle of a hot summer, accompanied with the sterile, and almost palpable, sting in your nostrils from a clean hospital room. Except worse. To me, it is now a very comforting scent because in its familiar stench is the promise of relief. I know for 100% fact that in an hour or less, my digestive problems will fade away. But I know that most consumers will stop here, refusing to put such a horrid smelling product in their systems, and turning away in disgust. Sadly, they will be missing the best weapon in their defenses against diarrhea attacks and angry digestive systems.
If the consumer is brave enough to continue on, he'll tip the bottle and inspect the Seirogan pills now in the palm of his hand. The pills are dark brown, soft, and small. The size of a BB, these pills are soft like a little mudball. Well, like I'd imagine a tiny ball made of mud would be if I made one. The good consumer would have already read the instructions by now, of course, and seen that he can take three pills up to three times per day. The pills are so small that the consumer feels it safe enough to swallow all three pills at once.
Tipping his head back, the consumer grabs a drink and throws three pills into his mouth. I'd recommend to the consumer (prior to this point) that he not dilly-dally at this time. It is of vital importance that the pills be swallowed immediately. I have, in my childhood, made the mistake of letting them rest on my tongue while I prepared to swallow the vile little mudballs. I also learned, very quickly, that these innocent-looking pellets cause a very slight acidic sting on your tongue. It's not enough to be anywhere remotely painful, but it's an unpleasant reaction that one wouldn't want to have with a mouthful of liquid in a moment of surprise.
So the good consumer swallows the pills in one swift movement. Most consumers would stop here and enjoy the relief that will soon follow, but I -- the seasoned Seirogan taker -- have several more important things to say: First, take a mint and wash your hands. If you don't, you'll get funny looks because of the pungent smell emanating from your breath and hands for the next two hours. Your spouse will lean in to kiss you, then stop and ask, "Tummy problems again?" effectively ruining any romantic ideas for the evening.
Next, make sure to close the lid tight, or those soft little mudballs will quickly turn into hard little mudballs. They'll still be effective, but will not be as easy to swallow.
Finally, make sure to store this bottle away from tiny child hands. There is no safety protection on the lid, and its design has not changed in decades.
By the way, I have not personally experienced any side-effects from these pills, but as with any new pill (herbal or not), talk to your doctor first.
Good luck in your quest for freedom from digestive issues.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Trumpet Brand - SEIROGAN Herbal Dietary Supplement
Click here for more information about Trumpet Brand - SEIROGAN Herbal Dietary Supplement
0 comments:
Post a Comment