Baxyl - Hyaluronan - 6 oz - Liquid Review

Baxyl - Hyaluronan - 6 oz - Liquid
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This really works if you suffer with arthritic pain. My joint pain, especially in my ankles and knees, was worse after undergoing chemotherapy a decade ago, and I tried NSAID's and Cox-2 Inhibitors without much relief. I now use Baxyl in combination with a Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement, and an Omega 3 (Krill Oil) capsule daily, and only need an occassional low dose Naproxen. As a female in her 50's, I am able to ride horses and do stall work on a daily basis. I have continued relief even when the weather is cold or rainy. It is recommended to swish this orally before swallowing to optimize absorbtion. I have recommended this to countless arthritis sufferers, and have heard of only one person complain with a side effect of diarrhea. This company also manufactures Trixsyn, for use in dogs. Trixsyn, when combined with an Omega-3 Glucosamin Chondroitin supplement for dogs is very helpful in the senior canine. I also purchase a joint supplement for my horses containing Hyaluronan, again, primarily for the older horse, although it even improvies joint function for the younger horse in training.
I have heard this is the #1 selling item at our local Health Food Store; in my opinion, it is DEFINITELY worth the investment.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baxyl - Hyaluronan - 6 oz - Liquid



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Baxyl - Hyaluronan - 6 oz - Liquid

0 comments:

Post a Comment