Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I started using Clear Tract powder about 6 months ago. I have a 20 year history of bladder infections and the antibiotics weren't cutting it anymore. I haven't had one since using Clear Tract. Works best on gram-negative bacteria such as e-coli. If you have gram-positive bacteria (which I also had), oil of oregano works like a charm on those types of bladder infections. I developed a staph (gram-positive) bladder infection months ago and it was resistant to antibiotics. The only thing that cured it was oil of oregano. I'll never take antibiotics again unless it's a life-or-death situation.
Between Clear Tract, oil of oregano, krill oil supplements and probiotics, in addition to really improving my diet, I haven't had an infection since. Actually, I haven't been sick at all since, either. My daughter currently has the flu with vomiting and diarrhea, but I feel great! Try Clear Tract-it really works!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clear Tract Powder 50 Grams
Click here for more information about Clear Tract Powder 50 Grams
0 comments:
Post a Comment