Water Pill with Potassium 100 Tab - Good'n Natural Review

Water Pill with Potassium 100 Tab - Good'n Natural
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am back for my 3rd or 4th re-order and thought I should take a moment to say that I highly recommend this product! I am using it instead of a prescription "water pill" hydracortathyozide (sp?) and it absolutely works just as well. Now that I don't have insurance I am using other means to manage my health and this product works well to help me manage bloat and high blood pressure (which is what the prescription water pill was for). I've used this instead now since March of '08 and I'm very pleased to recommend it.
Take care and best of health.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Water Pill with Potassium 100 Tab - Good'n Natural



Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Water Pill with Potassium 100 Tab - Good'n Natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment