Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My purpose is not to support or refute the claimed medical benefits of this product. Nutritional science is still as much art as science. However, informed decisions are still relevant.
I purchased this producty and Purity's Co-Q-Omega product. After several months use, I feel no obvious difference. I cancelled my autoship and sent a note to the Company's President and Founder: Jahn Levin (jlevin@purityproducts.com) with the following excerpted from my more personal comments that are not appropriate for the Amazon feedback forum:
"Without a difference, I am left with cost, and your product,
Co-Q-Omega, on a cost/gm of Co-Q10, is 606% more
expensive than Nature Made's ($0.01389 vs. $0.00229) -
even factoring "Super Saver", tax and shipping."
I also calculated the cost of the HA against several other high-quality off-the-shelf brands, finding that the active ingredient costs of Mr. Levin's products ranging from 345% to more than 1000% higher.
To put that in a year's perspective: With the Co-Q10 product, for the same $ cost, you get 12 months of Nature Made versus 2 months of Purity Products. As long as the product meets or exceeds USP and cGMP standards and independant lab analysis, then the only issue is price.
Again, this is not a slam on Purity Products or Mr. Levin; I pay on performance, not on marketing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Purity Products Ultimate H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid) 90 Capsules
Click here for more information about Purity Products Ultimate H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid) 90 Capsules
0 comments:
Post a Comment