Nature's Source Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner with Windex 26 fl oz (768 ml) Review

Nature's Source Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner with Windex 26 fl oz (768 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm particularly sensitive to smells, especially chemical cleaners that not only smell of the chemicals, but the added perfumes to "mask" the original aroma. Ammonia really gets to me even though it is an effective grease-cutter and odor neutralizer. I don't know how this would work on a greasy mess, but for everyday dusting, mirrors, computer monitors, TV screens, and any other surface you want to keep dust free and shiny, this stuff is great, and it doesn't knock me over. I like to lightly spray a microfiber cloth with it and go over dusty surfaces. For mirrors, monitors, etc., I spray on directly and wipe off, leaving a streak-free shine. I didn't think a good glass cleaner without ammonia was possible, but Windex may have done it with this product. I'm also experimenting using it on other non-porous surfaces such as floors and tile to get up those muddy winter footprints and other light dirt messes, and it's not only effective, but it's actually a joy to use. Ammonia certainly still has its place, but if you'd like to cut back on it, or you're really sensitive to smells, give this glass cleaner a try.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Source Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner with Windex 26 fl oz (768 ml)



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Nature's Source Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner with Windex 26 fl oz (768 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment