Genuine Health Healthy Skin Dermalipid, Moisturize Review

Genuine Health Healthy Skin Dermalipid, Moisturize
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Unfortunately I didn't notice any changes in my skin after using the product. I took 4 capsules daily over the period of a month and my acne, skin texture, skin dryness, and redness remained the same. I'm sure this product helped my body stay hydrated internally but the overall purpose for purchasing this product was for the skin improvement and it did not live up to the claims.
One other thing that bothers me - I tried to review this product twice on the genuinehealth.com website and neither of my reviews we're posted. I'm assuming they have a moderator who checks reviews beforehand so I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they just have a lot of reviews to go through but if it doesn't show up in the next month then I would just caution the validity of the reviews on their website.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Genuine Health Healthy Skin Dermalipid, Moisturize



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Genuine Health Healthy Skin Dermalipid, Moisturize

0 comments:

Post a Comment