Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It sounded intiguing, sparkling eyes, whiter whites, bluer blues. Who wouldn't want their eyes to pop? I paid a ridiculous amount of money to try this, sometimes I think I'm a lemming. The pros: It is a very pretty blue color in the bottle, and it has a unique dropper system that makes it easy to use. The cons: does not remove any redness, does not make your whites look whiter, does not make your eyes look bluer or more sparkly. If you do have some redness, you cannot use Visine first because the instructions say do not use with any other eye drops. The directions also say to use several drops in each eye, but one drop is very generous, more than you get from a Visine bottle, and so it would run down my face like a tear. A blue tear. Seriously. Ladies, if you do use this, use before you apply your make up because you'll just be wiping it off. I was also annoyed by the fact that the drops need to be used up within two weeks of opening the bottle. Maybe if multiples users were putting three drops in each eye three times a day, you might be able to use it up, but I will have to discard 90% of it. I hope this saves someone some money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Innoxa French Blue Eye Drops Gouttes Bleues 10ml
Click here for more information about Innoxa French Blue Eye Drops Gouttes Bleues 10ml
0 comments:
Post a Comment