Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I guess it doesn't work for everyone but it worked for me. I'm a female with male pattern inherited hair loss. I took before and after photos at 3 months and six months to discern any improvement. It works pretty slowly because hair grows slowly - especially when one has been dealt a bad genetic hair card.
I've now used Folligen cream for 2 years. While I don't have a beautiful thick head of hair, I can style my hair again. Two years ago, I was about ready to start wearing wigs. So I am very pleased with Folligen.
P.S. I tried Minoxidil and all that grew was vellus (peach fuzz) hair which fell out as soon as I stopped. The hair I got with Folligen is normal head hair.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream
Click here for more information about Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream
0 comments:
Post a Comment