Ivory Caps - Maximum Potency 1500 mg Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Complex **SALE REG. $49.99 - NOW $29.99 - FREE SHIPPING Review

Ivory Caps - Maximum Potency 1500 mg Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Complex **SALE REG. $49.99 - NOW $29.99 - FREE SHIPPING
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had always wanted to have lighter skin. It's not that I mind my own shade too much, but I thought a little lighter would do the trick. Let me just make it clear, according to my dermatologist, there is no such product that decreases melanin production. I took a chance on Ivory Caps, after debating for months about whether or not this would be the right choice. After about the first month (1st bottle), I had noticed a slight change in my arm shade, and other people in my family did as well. It took a while for the product to show any sign that it was working, and when it did, the change was VERY subtle. So, I ordered my second bottle, and it seems to be just about the same. Another words, there is a change, and it is close enough to what I wanted, which was a slight lightening.
Do I recommend this product? Yes and No. Yes, if you don't mind taking fairly big capsules everyday, and only want a small change. No, if you expect to dramatic results with just one bottle.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ivory Caps - Maximum Potency 1500 mg Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Complex **SALE REG. $49.99 - NOW $29.99 - FREE SHIPPING



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ivory Caps - Maximum Potency 1500 mg Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Complex **SALE REG. $49.99 - NOW $29.99 - FREE SHIPPING

0 comments:

Post a Comment